Cable Installation/Service Technician
Full Job Description
*HIRING EXPERIENCED CABLE SERVICE TECHNICIANS - PAID TRAINING*
We are hiring now for Entry Level Cable Installation Technicians.
Do you enjoy physical indoor/outdoor work, talking with people, providing customer service and learning new technologies? Are you seeking an opportunity as a Cable Technician where you have independence, confidence, and control of your success? Are you a natural leader who is adaptable and willing to go the extra mile to increase your earning potential? If so, then we would love to have you join our team as an In-Home Services Technician / Cable Installer / Cable Technician! Our Cable technicians are the face of our company and the key to our success. Bring your computer, electrical, maintenance/repair, general labor, cable, military, customer service and/or sales experience to us!
What’s In It For You?
We provide our technicians with: **
- PAID TRAINING and PAID TIME OFF
- Medical, dental, vision, 401K
- Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Personal Vehicle Incentives
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Cutting edge tools
- Production based pay determined by the amount of work you complete - so what you put in is what you get out of this job!
- An opportunity to earn additional income and benefits through achieving performance goals and referring others to come work for us
- Highly independent work with unparalleled promotional opportunities as well as constant support from your management team and corporate office
What Will You Be Doing?
- Installing cutting edge technology – Installing and/or repairing cable TV and high-speed data or digital services inside and outside of residential and commercial customer’s homes and businesses. Install drops, outlets, converters, cable modems, digital terminals, residential home security/automation, and commercial camera systems.
- Conducting site surveys – Performs upgrades, downgrades, pre-wiring, post-wiring, and multi-dwelling installations
- Problem Solving - Identifying technical issues while troubleshooting equipment, measuring, recording, and determining cable signals
- Educating customers - Review order with the customer and teach them the basics to use and enjoy their new service and equipment
- Promote Products and Services - Successful technicians offer all customers additional services and products while earning incentives
- Emerging Technologies - Build new skill sets as technology changes that will propel you into the future of in-home services
- Accountability – Maintaining, securing, and accounting for equipment inventories, preparing regular, accurate, legible, and timely cable system records
What Do You Need To Bring To The Table?
- Minimum one (1) year cable installation experience required to be eligible for sign-on bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video knowledge is helpful
- Strong customer service skills; friendly, approachable and motivated with a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity
- Able to carry, climb, and maneuver an 80 pound, 28-foot extension ladder
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on a ladder, work in confined spaces, lift over 80 lbs. and work in all climates
- Willingness to work flexible schedules including weekends, holidays and evenings
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a driving record that meets the company's minimum safety standard
- High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a very thorough background check and drug screen contingent on the position being offered.
Valley View Ohio 44125